Search This Blog

Monday, July 7, 2008

Taking a new path....


That's right, to get to our garage you can now take a new path. My summer project has been working on this path to the garage. The grass doesn't always grow too well, and I was able to create a planter along the side. It is a path of river rock, and then the planter has some hosta and woodchips. I like to work outside so this was my little project. It is not finished, I am waiting for perennials to go on sale, or someone to offer me some for FREE! I could have choose to fix the one garage door or the railings on our deck, but of course I did this project. (the top picture is looking towards our driveway and house, the second picture is from the house looking towards the garage and backyard)

Is it hot where you are? My computer is reading 91 degrees, unsure what the heat index is. It is a scorcher and humid. We finally decided to turn our air conditioning on, mostly for the dogs. I currently have a sore throat, me and the AC does not mix too well, considering I am in the heat for most of the day. The AC does feel nice, but my throat is screaming for relief.
Josh is still busy with sports camps and umpiring. I am busy working and keeping the yard all in tip top shape, we have lots of branches fall. We need to have a fire soon, so lets get together and have some s'mores. Notice how I did not say keeping the house in tip top shape, I would rather mow the lawn than wash the dishes or do the laundry.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, looking good, ang! That is a lot of rock. If you are looking for free plants you should shoot my mom an email, she usually has the haps on that kind of stuff. I wish I could have smores with you guys!! It's hot as balls up here. seacrest, out.

Ang said...

yo seacrest, time to redye your hair...anyway my balls are hot here too