Search This Blog

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Independence Day Eve


I write from the gym. Where I have just been delivered my supper by the best husband in the world. Also I was hoping to get out of here early as Josh and I are trying to make it to the free Guess Who concert in Coralville. However someone did call and ask if we were closing early due to the holiday, I said no. So sounds like someone is coming to work out late. Which leads me to my pet peeve. There is this one lady who waits until 8:20-8:30 to come work out, the gym closes at 9. Even the gym owner commented on how she makes it a point to wait until 8:30 to come work out until close. The problem is, especially in the summer, there is no one else here, there might be 2 people here after 6:30. AHHHH why can't she come earlier, I have things to do. Or maybe I should quit working here, becuase she is open until 9. Also for some reason there are more people here than normal, maybe it is b/c she is closed tomorrow, or do they secretly know I wanted to go to a concert that started at 8? Isn't a blog the place to complain and whine?
I just found out that there was another plane crash in Iowa City. I just caught the tail end of the details, but something about it catching on fire and the people would be lucky to be alive. It happened in the area behind the old Menards, which is where the runway is. I also just saw a blurb that the man who played Bozo the clown died, he was 83 years old. That Bozo had quite the show. Not the best of news, so all of you stay safe and don't play with fireworks! Have a happy 4th of July.

No comments: