Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A Pain in the Neck




And no my pain in the neck is not Josh, but rather a real pain in the neck. Not sure what I did, maybe all that riding around in the boat, or see the picture where we are hoisting McKenz, maybe I pulled something then. I have went to my favorite chiropractor (Kate this chiro blurb is for you) He cracked my back and my neck numerous times, it is a little better, but YEOCH!

Well hope I have not bored you will all my babbling about the weekend. However to continue on...Sunday we all chipped in and cleaned the rooms, and then were treated to corn on the cob, our first of the season. It was delicous, we had grilled it.

I then stayed in the Gutt on Sunday night, while Josh rode home with mom to go pick up Kona. I made it home on Monday afternoon. It will be a short week, as I will be going back up to the Gutt on Thursday and then possibly visiting in Cresco on Friday.

Josh is golfing again today with his referee buddies, and then there is a grillout tonight. So we have no time to mow the lawn or clean the house, it is turning into a huge mess. So if you are interested in mowing or cleaning, we have a job for you.






No comments: