Search This Blog

Monday, July 28, 2008

Cleaning

It has been a while since I wrote anything. I guess we have been busy. Last Thursday we left early in the morning to go to Guttenberg. The motel was rented out for a family reunion. However becuase we had both dogs, we returned to Iowa City on Friday. Where we took some time to look at recliners, since ours was eaten by Halen. They are pricey, for something that is comfortable. Friday night dad came over to help finish the new deck railing, it is all up now, just need to fabricate a gate. It looks nice. Then on Saturday I started cleaning, and Josh went golfing. Sunday we spent cleaning the house as well.

This coming weekend is my 10 year reunion. So I am having a little get together at the house with my friends before the actual reunion activites. So that is why we are having a mass cleaning. It is going very slow, however we have been tossing and taking stuff to goodwill, I guess a cleaning was needed. I hate to clean!

Sunday night we went out to eat with Josh's dad, however at the same time there was a storm passing through the area. We left halen at home and had given her some puppy tranquilizers so she would mellow out. We also took the couch cushions off and the chair cushion off. We came home to find a nice hole in the new couch on the seating part, and the chair had been peed in. You should all buy stock in dog cleaner, Halen keeps us buying that like hot cakes. I don't know what to do with her. Not like we can't ever leave the house. So the cleaning just increases, and now we are not sure if we should buy a new recliner.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Halen, she is just getting to be an old mess! The new railing looks really good. Cleaning sucks!!!!!!!!!! but I'm sure it'll look great after all this trouble. See you soon!

Ang said...

if it weren't for you, we wouldn't have any comments