Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Fountain Pop


While I enjoy a fountain pop from time to time, either a Dr. Pepper or Mr. Pibb will do. I think I encountered fountain pop's #1 fan. I just went to Casey's to get my delicious Dr. Pepper, when I noticed the refill cup in the hands of the guy behind me. He had a 64 oz thermal refill cup, it was gigantic! I commented to him and he said "I wish I would have purchased the 100 oz cup." He went on to say that his beverages last about 2 days and stay cold. I also noticed that he was a Diet Pepsi drinker, maybe that is part of their culture. I am surround by the Diet Coke culture and am familar with thier behavior. Usually a Diet Coke never sits around for that long, all the D. Coke drinkers I know can consume the pop/soda in 4.5 minutes, give or take 3 seconds.

Today is HOT! I should be drinking water to keep hydrated, oh well!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A true fan of fountain pop would never stretch a soda out for two days. Gross!

Ang said...

i just report em like i see em...