Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Chasing Rabbits



Well there is nothing new here. We are just melting away in the heat. You know things are slow when all I have is dog stories, sorry to bore you, but here goes...

So Kona is the new rabbit chaser of the house, she is pictured chasing one in the backyard. She also took herself on a nice run. I was unloading some stuff from my trunk last night. I had the windows rolled down on my car. A black poodle walked by, she barked and barked at the dog, I made sure she would stay in the car. I left the car for a split second and she had jumped out. The poodle in the mean time had turned the corner to continue its walk. Kona proceed to race after the dog at about 234 mph. The owner was startled, and asked if Kona was mean. I said she is just a puppy, who is more curious than anything. Luckily the other dog owner was nice, and had gotten a hold of Kona, for me to grab her and take her home. The other dog owner said she lived in the area and said I should bring Kona by for a play date, so they could run around in her backyard. Lucky for everyone that no dog was hurt. Man taking care of a pet is not all fun and games. So if you know anyone considering adopting a pet, just remind them it is a lot of hard work.
Halen on the other hand is aging slowly, she will be 11 years old. She mainly likes to lay around and take naps, and the occasional walk. Wish I had it that easy.
The other picture on the page is with my friend Laura, we were goofing around at the baseball park.

No comments: