Search This Blog

Thursday, December 31, 2009

How 'bout them Hawkeyes!



Wow I really need to get around to writing on here more often. I guess I will try to update you on the haps to wrap up this year.

Lets see I guess the last post was the beginning of November. So that backs us up to the Hawkeye football season. My what a year it was. I never came so clost to a heart attack in all my life. Those games were close, and we did lose 2 of them, but it was a great season. They ended 10-2.

It was then time for bowl selection. As every year we had to sit and wait while the rest of the season played out and conference championships were played. It was finally time to hear where we were going. There were ramblings Iowa would be going ot the Fiesta bowl in Arizona, or possibly the Orange Bowl in Miami. We could also be excluded from the BCS all together and go to the Cap One Bowl. Or fans would prove different as they travel well every bowl game. The verdict was in and we were headed to Miami.

This is actually one of the games that Josh and I will be able to attend. Every year it seems that we go to a bowl game when there are events at Carver. Being that all the other administrators leave for the game, Josh stays behind and runs the show. Well this year there are no basketball or wrestling events so we are going to sunny Miami.

No comments: