Search This Blog

Thursday, December 31, 2009

funny story

So the whole time we are getting ready to go to Mexico the one thing I remember from high school spanish class is this song called "Vamos a la playa" which translates to lets go to the beach.

SO i have been singing it forever..."Vamos a la playa, oh oh oh"

We get into the limo and we are jamming to music the whole time and I start singing. The limo driver Alberto says, "I have that song on my ipod" I bust out laughing!

We pull over to the side of the road so Alberto can hook up his ipod, and we begin jamming to Vamos a la playa, oh oh oh. Everyone else in the limo is all confused. I however am having a good time.

Who knew after all these years that what i remembered from high school would come back 10 years later. On another note the limited spanish I had learned did come in handy, and it seemed the more I drank the more I could speak.

No comments: