Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

RIP HALEN!


In the most important news, we had to put down Halen. I have had her for 8 years. she was the best dog anyone could ever have. All she asked for was to be petted, a great friend.

In her later years arthritis had caught up with her as well as some form of senilaity and she was on 3 pills. The quality of her life was not that great anymore, so we decided it would be best for her to keep a watch on us from above.

I really miss her A LOT!!!! She was my first dog. AS many of you may know I got her to be my guard dog. When I was living downtown on Iowa Ave I had someone break into my apt. So Amber and I made the trip to the dog pound, cuz rescue animals are the best! We walked through the kennels and Halen was the only dog jumping up and down in hers, she was telling me to pick her. WE have been best friends ever since. I like to think she had the best life as a dog.

Halen got to go to work everyday with me, she loved riding in the car and always wanted to go for a walk.

We all miss her, Kona is lost too.

No comments: