Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

so bear with me....


It has been way too long, so it will take a while to update the haps in the maske-berka world. I will continue where I stopped in chronological order.

So after the bachelorette party, the next day was Josh's 10 year class reunion and the Iowa Penn State game. SO I was sober enough to drive back home from Davenport in time to make the trek to Josh's class reunion.

The Iowa football game was at Penn State, but it was a night game, and it was taking place the same time as the reunion. I of course wanted to make sure there were TV's showing the game at the reunion and there were, so I was happy. I am not a social butterfly, so I decided to watch the game. Most of the people at the reunion decided to watch the game as well. There were a few who were mad that everyone was wasting their time at the tv and not enjoying the DJ.

The football game was off to a bad start. Then as we all know the infamous Adrian Clayborn blocked punt for a touchdown and the momentum shifted and the Hawks win in Happy Valley!!! Made for a great night.

So when the reunion festivities were over most people had to carry on at a bar, so everyone was enjoying themselves that night.

No comments: