Search This Blog

Friday, December 5, 2008

Freezin in the Gutt

So that brings me up to date. I am currently in Guttenberg with mom. It is the opening of deer hunting here in Iowa, or hunting with a rifle. I am not too sure. the motel fills up with hunters every year. I will be here at least til Monday.

I came up early to scoop all the snow that they had up here. Not a great time! I still have to go find some sand. It also continues to snow tonight, so tomorrow I will be working on the shoveling as well.

Josh is at home with the dogs. There was a men's bball game tonight. Iowa won against Bryant. Then tomorrow is a wrestling meet. It is the Iowa/ISU meet, they are trying to pack Carver to get the most people in the arena record. Then Sunday is a women's bball game, they play ISU. (tickets anyone?)

No comments: