Search This Blog

Monday, October 13, 2008

It's Fall





So this past weekend I traveled up to Guttenberg, to do a little work. It was also peak leaf looking weekend. I have been working in the bathroom to our room #2. It had some dated wallpaper, time for it to go, who ever thought wallpaper was the thing to do should be shot! Saturday I ripped off the wallpaper and cleaned off the glue on the walls. On Sunday I got out the primer and painted the ceiling and walls twice and cleaned motel rooms. I also helped with a minor flooding incident in the basement of the motel. The water heater was leaking, and needs to be fixed, anyone know a good plumber? Today I put on a coat of ceiling paint, did some caulking, went running and rented a room. I am sooooooo tired, i need a nap!

On the running front, I am up to running 28 minutes without stopping, 3 times a week, soon I move to 30 minutes. I have registered for my 5k, so just have to keep up the training. I am slow, but I can do it!

Josh is busy cheering on the Red Sox in the ALCS, things are not looking so good I think the series is tied at one game a piece and as I right this the sox are losing game 3. So everyone lets cheer, the cubs aren't in it, so who else you want to cheer for?

Hope all is well with everyone!

No comments: