Search This Blog

Sunday, October 19, 2008

back in the Gutt!



Hey all!! I am writing to you from Guttenberg. The weather has been super nice, haven't seen the weather report, so maybe it will be nice for the week.

On Friday night Josh reffed his usual high school football game, but afterwards was asked to ref the Rusty Toolbox game at the Iowa Hawkeye practice bubble. The toolbox game is between the managers and trainers from Iowa and Wisconsin. Iowa pulled out the win 7-6.

Then it was time for the game on Saturday. My friend Kate was in town for the weekend so she joined me for the Hawkeye victory. We also caught up with some other friends this weekend, it was a good time.

I am now running for 30 minutes, man I am tired, any one a massuese out there??

Well hope everyone is doing fine, we are fine. I left the dogs with Josh so he will be kept busy. I should be back home tomorrow.

No comments: