Search This Blog

Monday, September 8, 2008

Taking Donations



Looks like it has been a long time since I last blogged...I am getting bad at this, might have to hire someone to do this for me.

The weather here has finally cooled down. It was steamy for a while. We have had some rain and temperatures no warmer than 75 this last week. However the person who is in charge of the temperature at the football games should be fired! It is atleast 20 degrees warmer in that stadium, than what they announce at kickoff. Last Saturday it was 62, but there were many lobsterfied sunburns. Can't wait for next week, it is a "black out" we are supposed to wear black, can only hope the annouced temperature will be 45 degrees.

All 67 million of you reading this blog are probably in so much suspense wondering what the title of this post means. Well if you see the picture of my glasses in about 20 pieces, or what pieces we could find you will understand. So having a puppy means that you need to keep an eye on them all the time, not just check in with them every 10 minutes. Also do not leave anything any lower than the height of your rain gutters. They will chew on everything. We seemed to have gotten the chewing of my shoes under control (she never chews on Josh's shoes), however when you keep your glasses on the night stand, it is perfect dog chew toy, and the above picture is what remains. So I am taking donations to get some new glasses, ok just kidding. However these glasses were brand new in April, and I still have my old outdated (prescription) ones that I can wear. Luckily I wear contacts too, this problem just hampers my late night TV watching, I guess I will have to move the TV closer.

In other news, Amber is engaged. I know finally after 4 years. No date has been set, however if they don't do it quick her hand is going to get tired hauling around all those diamonds on her finger. She is not happy with the fact that I told her a fall wedding is out, that is football season, who gets married on a football Saturday????

No comments: