Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fall is here


It is that time of year again, time for carmel apples....mmmmm....so gooey and sticky, and all that carmel that gets stuck in your teeth, so delicious.

Well I managed to make it 20 minutes without stopping on a run last night. However I almost got run over by one biker and another biker threw me aside into a bush, well sort of. I was not happy, so I asked Josh what the law was in Iowa City. Apparently bikes can ride on the sidewalks in town, great!!! Some sidewalks are not big enough for the both of us, especially when there is a bush to get thrown into. I don't mind if young kids are on the sidewalk, but for those adults who know the rules of the road...oh wait there are like 8 bicyclists in Iowa City that know the rules...any way ride on the road, or watch out for people on the sidewalks. Iowa City has never been biker vs pedestrian friendly.

Also this morning as I went to my car, I loaded up the dogs and set my tea mug on the top of my car....well I haven't seen it since. So no tea for me this morning, what a great start. Also I am out a travel mug, it was the one I got in Las Vegas, so if you see it rolling around on the street somewhere , send it back to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

O M G CARAMEL APPLES!!!! I am so jealous and sad that you were eating them without me :(