Search This Blog

Monday, June 23, 2008

To blog or not to blog?




I decided since Josh and I spend so much time on the computer we should start a blog. Well, not really, after following friends blogs, friends baby sites, and remembering our wedding website, I decided it was time to keep the world informed about the happenings in the Maske-Berka household.




Creating this one central site will be easier for those who do not have facebook or myspace. However we both have these accounts, ask if you are interested in being our cyber friends.




I (Angie) will probably be the main person running the site, as Josh is very busy. In time I hope to have this site all pretty and decorated in our style. I also hope to keep the information current as well as the pictures. I take a lot of pictures, but currently I am having a problem loading them.




There is also room to add comments after each blog, so we hope to hear from all of you as well.




Well now that the general information is out of the way....I will catch you up to speed with our lives.




We are both doing great! Josh is still working with the University of Iowa. He is the Sports Camps director and when he is not busy with that he also works for the Athletic Department, (ask him for the specific job title) runs the Iowa City Officials Association, and officiates high school sports. I still work for my dad at Plato Electric, doing mostly office managment type work, I also help him operate an ebay business. In addition I help my family run a small motel in Guttenberg, IA.




The flood of 2008 did not affect our house, we are high and dry. We did try to help where we could with the sandbagging effort. Talk about a work out! The water is receeding slowly throughout the town. Josh had to cancel sports camps for 2 weeks, and they will resumer June 29th.




Otherwise nothing new with us. Josh is busy with work and umpiring baseball and I am busy piddling around in the yard as well as taking care of our 2 dogs; Halen a German Shepherd mix who is about 11 years old, and Kona a German Shepherd/Lab mix who is approx 7 mos. old.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG. It was hard to leave a comment, you have practically log in with your social security number. WTF, David Blaine. Okay, anyway, a blog eh. That's pretty cool. Another way to while away the hours at work! I can send so many flirty emails. muhahaha