Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hump Day


Well not much new today. Almost hit a kid on a bike this morning on my way to work. I am not sure if bike safety is ignored in school these days, but whoever told this kid to ride in the center of the street should be tarred and feathered. So he heard me approaching slowly from behind him, so he creeped over to the left hand side of the street, I passed then stopped at a stop sign (intersection), where he proceeded to race by me on the left and take the road to the right. I was mad, but didn't want to scare the kid, so I just shouted out the window that a stop sign means stop, not sure if he heard me. Hope he made it to his destination safely.


Usually I work at the women's gym on Thursday, however because I will be traveling to the Gutt I switched and I am now working at the gym right now. (I work at the gym in exchange for a membership) Slow night here, not sure if our hot and humid weather is keeping people at home or maybe it's the fabulous TV schedule. I managed to get in a workout early becuase Josh delivered me some supper courtesy of the Hillcrest Dorms.


Speaking of Josh, he is getting back into the swing of things, the sports campers will be checking in this Sunday. Also he has been assigned to umpire 3 maybe 4 (it's hard to remember) district baseball games in a few weeks. This is a great honor, and it might lead to umpiring at the state tournament, he is excited.


Well hope all of you are well out there in cyber space. Drop me a note sometime.

No comments: