Search This Blog

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Happy Anniversary....belated that is




So I wrote some blogs on June 24th, but I forgot to write that it was our 3 year anniversary. I guess it was all the other things that were going on last week. With the heat, the death of a local football coach, Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett, Michael Jackson, then Billy Mays....I guess we just got caught up in all that. Anyway it was nice to remember the fun we had 3 years ago. I have attached a picture of the gerbera daisies I had used to help decorate the barn. The 3 plants I had back then are still alive and well. They don't like the winters so much, as they hate being inside, but as you can see they have blooms. The one picture of the bar from the wedding, if you look to the right of the bar you can see one of the gerberas 3 years ago.

No comments: