Search This Blog

Thursday, May 28, 2009

time sure flies...

Well I am not sure where to begin....it has been almost a month since I last posted. I guess I will start with my running. It has come to a halt, which is a bummer. I went to the doctor and he thinks I have a stress fracture in my leg, where I though were shin splints. There was no visible crack in the x-ray, but becuase of the way they heal, and the pain that i have and the pain to touch them, that is the diagnosis. So I could wear a boot for a while, or stop the running and no walking. SO that limits me to working out inside, when the weather is so nice.

In the mean time Josh has been busy wrapping up the Iowa softball season. The made it to regionals in the NCAA tournament, but that was it, so Josh is done with that, just in time for high school baseball and softball to start. Just around the corner is the univeristy of Iowa summer sports camps. SO he will be busy.

In other news Josh's grandpa passed away. His health had not been too good for a while and he peacefully passed away.

There was mother's day, a trip to Chicago, a visit to see Amb and the Circle Tap, etc...all will be highlighted in seperate posts.

The bottom line...we are fine, dogs are fine, family is fine....

No comments: