Search This Blog

Friday, April 3, 2009

Hangin Tough with NKOTB!!







I love the New Kids...ok I am a freak!

i won 2 tix from the radio...or actually they announced they were giving away tickets, it was morning time, i was in and out of sleep...so i was dreaming that i was dialing on my cell phone, but i just couldn't get the number right...just then i heard Josh's voice on the radio, so he saved the day...i really wanted to go, but couldn't afford the tix price....so i had 2 tickets...the tickets were like the worst in the whole arena, farthest from the stage...josh knows someone that works at the mark...so he put in a call...and traded my two tix for one tix very close to the stage....becuase no one wanted to go

There were these 2 girls seated behind me, eating some nachos or something...the bumped me on the back and said "We can't see!" I was like well then stand up you lazy bitches....but instead I gave them this look of disgust and moved over, since no one was next to me on one side...I kept giving them these looks of disgust...it is a concert, stand up!!!

Speakin of lazy bitches, i felt skinny last night!

Then there was this girl about 5 rows in front of me who kept showing her boobs, and there were kids in the area...talk about a girl making her mother proud!

So I enjoyed another NKOTB concert, I was able to get my camera in, I was so happy, So I have lots of pictures and some video. I hope they continue to record and tour. Everyone has their favorite band, this just happens to be mine.

No comments: